Traditional security companies often view security as a lucrative technical discipline that is a benefit in itself.
But to our way of thinking, security is only doing its job if it’s protecting how you want and need to do business. We see business as the driver and security as an enabler, not the other way around.
It’s this emphasis on business benefit that makes Firesand very different to work with in so many other ways, too:
- We’re uniquely flexible for all sizes of business – Whether it’s secured-from-the-start infrastructure in the cloud or enterprise security architecture ‘in a box', we’re all about scalable security architectures that can be up and running rapidly and honed to meet the specific needs of your business environment.
- We have unrivalled breadth and depth of business experience – It’s not just our team’s qualifications and accreditations (SABSA, CCISO, CISSP, CIPP/E and many others) that speak for their expertise, it’s their business experience too - privately owned SMEs, international blue-chip enterprises, leading systems integrators, plus some of the world’s largest retailers, ecommerce companies and financial organisations.
- We work with your business’s existing security and IT investments – We’re vendor-agnostic, because we know how important it is to a business like yours to work seamlessly with the security and IT infrastructure you’ve already invested in.
- We’re with your business from A to Z - From initial advice, through security health checks, penetration testing and vulnerability audits, to design, deployment, support and continuous improvement, we’re always close by.
- We’re here when you need to speak - The team is us. No service desks, no call centre operatives, no queues. When you need us, you pick up the phone.